Oneness Biotech continues to adhere to the company’s operating principles and uphold good business integrity. From top management to the entry level employees, from the operation management to the daily business processing, all employees are held to highest standards of ethical self-management and regulation. In 2021, there was no incident of corruption, bribery or endangering of customer privacy.
|As Oneness Biotech implements effective control measures related to legal compliance, there was no major violation of laws and regulations in corporate governance, biotechnology & pharmaceuticals, environment, and labor from 2018 to 2021. At the same time, internal audit has not found any major
Oneness Biotech's Education and Training on "Regulatory Compliance"
Note: Completion Tate of Employee Training=(C/(AxB))
Aberage Training Hours per person=D/A
Code of Business Conduct
Oneness Biotech values ethical corporate management, upholds compliance with laws and regulations, and formulates the “Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles,” “Codes of Ethical Conduct” and “Procedures for Ethical Management and Guidelines for Conduct,” and other relevant internal regulations for directors, managers and all employees to follow and implement the ethical corporate management philosophy.
At the same time, we also disclose the “Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles,” “Codes of Ethical Conduct” and “Procedures for Ethical Management and Guidelines for Conduct” on the company’s official website for stakeholders’ easy reference, and set up multiple communication and reporting channels for stakeholders when needed.
|Keys to Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles|
|Keys to Codes of Ethical Conduct|
Marketing and Sales Code of Conduct
Regarding the marketing and sales activities of medicinal drugs, Oneness Biotech has formulated the “Marketing and Sales Code of Conduct” based on the WHO Ethical criteria for medicinal drug promotion. It is required that marketing and sales personnel must comply with relevant laws and regulations and recognize ethical standards of the pharmaceutical industry. All marketing and sales activities must comply with the “Pharmaceutical Affairs Act,” “Pharmaceutical Affairs Act Enforcement Rules” and other drug and medical-related regulations, and shall be conducted in an ethical and responsible manner. All marketing and sales personnel must complete the training on the “Marketing and Sales Code of Conduct.”
There was no violation in 2021.
- All marketing and sales activities must comply with relevant laws, regulations and ethical standards.
- Marketing and sales personnel shall not provide personal benefits to medical personnel.
- The interaction with healthcare and other related personnel shall be based on patient welfare and appropriate medical treatment to ensure proper interaction.
- The content of product marketing is based on scientific evidence and is presented truthfully and clearly, and should not mislead healthcare personnel.
- Drug labeling, packaging, information, marketing documents, etc. must be consistent with the indications and package inserts approved by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- The Company regularly organizes education and training to educate relevant personnel to sell medicines properly; and shares share medical information with medical providers and patients in an open, transparent, and timely manner to avoid information asymmetry.
- The Company conducts Ethics Audit, and the internal audit unit regularly reports the inspection results to the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors. Major violation cases should be reported immediately to the members of the Audit Committee and transparently disclosed in the ESG report.
Whistleblowing Policy and Whistleblower Protection
Oneness Biotech formulates the “Whistleblowing Mechanism” to provide a channel for internal and external personnel to report violations of the Guidelines for the Adoption of Codes of Ethical Conduct and the Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles. When the Company’s employees or external personnel found there’s violation of the law, the Company’s policies and systems, the Guidelines for the Adoption of Codes of Ethical Conduct, or misconduct that damages to the Company’s rights such as fraud, misappropriation of the Company’s assets, leakage of the Company’s secrets, and receipt of improper benefits, the whistleblower may report by a letter or email:
- Letter: Whistleblowing mailbox, 11F., No. 236, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Email: Oneness_Audit@onenessbio.com.tw
Each reported case will be handled by a specially assigned person. If a reported case involves a Director/senior managerial officer or a major violation such that the Company’s reputation may be or has been seriously impaired, the Company will report to the functional committee, the “Audit Committee”, under the Board of Directors, after investigation. The investigation process, the investigation result, and the related documents shall be recorded and archived. The Company conducts the investigation in accordance with the “Whistleblowing Policy”, and promises to protect whistleblowers from dismissal, demotion, salary decrease, jeopardy to legal or contractual right, or any other negative sanction due to the whistleblowing case. At the same time, the Company shall keep confidential the whistleblower’s identity, the subject matter of the whistleblowing case and the investigation procedure. No information identifiable of the whistleblower shall be disclosed.
In order to ensure that the auditors carry out the audit work in a fair and impartial manner, Oneness Biotech has set up an Audit Office under the Board of Directors as an independent audit unit and shall appoint appropriate number of qualified persons as full-time internal auditors according to its business size, business condition, management requirements, and the provisions of other applicable laws and regulations.
With auditors continuously monitoring the company's implementation of various operating systems, the company has established good governance practices and risk control mechanisms to create a sustainable business environment. In 2021, the Audit Office carried out a total of 97 audit projects, and there were no major non-conformities. All minor non-conformities have been improved within the time frame.
※The above content is taken from the ESG Report