Oneness complies with relevant Environment, Health and Safety(EHS) regulations or requirements, and takes active management and improvement actions for the manufacturing and packaging of medicinal cream and related products, so as to implement the requirements of ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) and ISO45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- Market of green products and implement health and safety.
- Commitment to environmental protection and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Practice as responsible care and achieve sustainable development.
- Continuously improvement of the management system to enhance EHS performance.
We promise to:
- Strengthen the prevention of environmental pollution, personal injury and disease, commit to continuous improvement and performance, and make effective use of energy resources to reduce environmental pollution and occupational safety and health risks and prevent industrial safety accidents.
- Comply with relevant EHS regulations and other requirements.
- Thoroughly implement the EMS, enhance the performance of environment and occupational safety and health by setting and reviewing the objectives and targets, and improve the working environment and occupational safety and health of employees.
- Make all employees understand through education and training so as to implement environmental protection and industrial safety work.
- Ensure the safe working environment and health status of employees, prepare protective equipment and safety facilities and devices, and conduct regular employee health examination according to laws and regulations, so as to achieve effective supervision and timely treatment.
- Convey the environmental and occupational safety and health policies to suppliers and contractors, and work together to protect environment and occupational safety and health.
- Promote responsible care, automatically and spontaneously implement various management standards, continuously improve the existing working environment and achieve the goal of sustainable development.
ISO 14001：2015 Environmental Management Systems
(expiry date: Mar 2024)
ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
(expiry date: Aug. 2024)
※The above content is taken from the ESG Report