Top 5% of Taiwan Corporate Governance Evaluation for Two Consecutive Years
The results for the 8th Corporate Governance Evaluation has been announced on April 28, 2022. Oneness ranks among top 5% in the TPEx-listed category and the top 10% of listed companies with a market capital of 10 billion TWD or more in the non-finance and non-electronics industry, recognizing Oneness’s excellent performance and efforts in corporate governance and sustainability.
- The Nanchou Plant obtained ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System certification. The disposal process and management of waste gas, waste water, wastes and toxic substances, and pollution prevention all in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The Nanchou Plant has received the outstanding performance award of Pingtung County Green Procurement for Private Businesses and Organizations for 3 consecutive years (2020 to 2022).
- Oneness introduced the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures) Framework in 2021 to identify the influence of climate change on operations and mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- Oneness annually conducts ISO 14064-1 GHG inventory and the 3rd-party verification for the companies included in the consolidated financial report since 2021, ahead of schedule in the “Sustainable Development Guidemap for TWSE- and TPEx-Listed Companies”.
- Oneness completed the Life Cycle Assessment (ISO 14040, ISO 14044) and carbon footprint verification of FESPIXON® cream (ISO 14067) in 2022.
- Oneness has been included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for two consecutive years (2022-2023), and was the only Taiwan biotech company to receive this honor.
- The Nanchou Plant has been certified according to ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, to build a healthy and safe workplace.
- To improve supply chain sustainability, 37 suppliers signed the “Supplier CSR Commitment Letter”. The employees’ welfare and rights, environmental protection, occupational safety and health, ethical principle and anti-corruption of the supply chain are included in the assessment and inspection of suppliers.
- Oneness has been ranked among the Top 5% in the TPEx-listed category and the Top 10% among listed companies with a market capital of 10 billion TWD or more in the non-finance and non-electronics industry for two consecutive years (2021-2022).
- Oneness was selected as a member of S&P Global “Sustainability Yearbook 2023” and recognized as “Industry Mover”, and was the only Taiwan biotech company to receive this honor.
- Oneness is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System, to improve product quality and safety comprehensively.
- Oneness was awarded Taiwan Intellectual Property Management System (TIPS) certification from the Institute of Taiwan Industry to safeguard the intellectual property management system.
|Member of the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook 2023 and recognized as industry mover||Ranked among Top 5% in the Corporate Governance Evaluation for 2 consecutive years (8th, 9th)||Member of Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI) for 2 consecutive years||2019 Taipei Biotech Awards, Innovation Bronze Medal Award (Note)|
|2016 13th National Innovation Award, Corporate Innovation Award, Bio-pharmaceutical and New Medical Technology Group (Note)||2016 Drug Research and Development Science and Technology Award
Co-Hosted by MOHW and MOEA - Bronze Medal Award (Note)
|2016 Drug Research and Development Science and Technology Award
Co-Hosted by MOHW and MOEA - Bronze Medal Award
|2014 National Biotechnology and Medical Care Quality Award - Bronze Medal Award for Health Food Group, Nutrient Health Food Category|
|2013 Taipei Biotech Awards - Silver Medal Award for Technology Transfer||Certificate of 2010 Symbol of National Quality|
Note: Oneness Biotech merged with Fountain BioPharma in 2019 and inherited its rights and obligations.
|Oneness Biotech is Member of the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook 2023 and is also awarded as Industry Mover.|
|Oneness Biotech ranked A in MSCI ESG Rating.|
|The ESG performance of Oneness Biotech is recognized by FTSE Russell and has been included into FTSE4Good Index Series.|
|Oneness Biotech ranked the top 13th percentile among the 899 global pharmaceutical companies assessed.|
※The above content is taken from the ESG Report