We actively engage in mutually beneficial interactions with stakeholders, including our employees, suppliers, contractors, and other stakeholders, which serve as the foundation for the formulation of environmental and occupational health & safety policies. The Policies are approved and signed by the Chairman of the Board. ISO 14001 Environmental Management and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems have been adopted for our manufacturing plants. We have further made a firm pledge to observe and implement relevant policies.
- Compliance with regulations and standards and mitigation of operational risks
- Protection of natural resources and realization of green operations
- Promotion of sustainable procurement and minimization of environmental impacts
- Marketing of green products and creation of competitive advantages
- Implementation of sustainability improvements and enhancement of environmental performance
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Compliance with regulations and standards and implementation of health and safety
- Responsible care and fulfillment of social responsibility
- Cultivation of a culture of sustainability and realization of diversity and equality
- Promotion of communication and participation in continuous improvement
- Prevention and management of risk and enhancement of OHS performance
We are deeply committed to implementing our environmental and occupational health and safety policies by adopting the following approaches
- Meeting or surpassing applicable regulations, standards and stakeholder demands in the fields of environmental protection and health & safety, mitigation of operational risks, and safeguarding employee rights.
- Adoption of eco-friendly actions, enhancement of energy and resource use efficiency, reinforced controls at the source, waste reduction and recycling and pollution control measures, ongoing improvement of environmental performance, and pursuit of the goal of a circular economy.
- Constant monitoring of global climate change trends, assessment of risks and opportunities, eco-friendly design as the fundamental principle, consideration of life cycle factors including manufacturing, packaging, and delivery, adoption of carbon emission reduction measures, and enhancement of green competitiveness.
- Promotion of responsible care, voluntary implementation of management standards, ongoing improvement of operating procedures, equipment and device maintenance, and prevention of environmental incidents and occupational accidents.
- Communication of environmental and occupational health and safety policies to suppliers and contractors, gradual implementation of green procurement and ESG management, and creation of beneficial effects for the environment and society.
- Caring for and valuing employees, the creation of a healthy and safe work environment characterized by diversity and equal rights, concern for the physical and mental well-being of employees, regular administration of employee health checks, and timely provision of assistance and treatment.
- Intensified communication and engagement with employees, suppliers, contractors, and stakeholders, raising of environmental and occupational health and safety awareness among employees, suppliers, and contractors through exchanges, communication, and training paired with implementation of environmental protection and workplace safety.
- Thorough implementation of environmental management and occupational health and safety management systems, assessment of potential environmental and occupational health and safety risks, setting of priority targets for improvements and formulation of action plans, definition of adequate indicators for tracking and monitoring of implementation results, and continuous improvement of environmental and occupational safety performance.
Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities
Top management shall assign and communicate the responsibilities and authorities for relevant roles within the Plant to facilitate effective environmental management, and shall assign responsibilities and authorities for ensuring that the EMS conform to the requirements of international standard, and reporting on the performance of the EMS to top management.
|Major Role||Major Responsibilities and Authorities.|
|General Manager||Approve the resource of the management system.|
|Deputy General Manager||Review the implementation of the management system.|
|Assistant Manager||Assist the General Manager and all departments to promote the management jobs.|
|EHS department / Department Supervisor||
|Document Management Center||Be responsible for the preparation, registration, issuance and submission of the documents related to management system.|
|Employees / Temporary Workers||
|Internal Auditors||Implement the internal audit for the management system in accordance with the audit plan.|
ISO 14001：2015 Environmental Management Systems
(expiry date: Mar 2024)
ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
(expiry date: Aug. 2024)
※The above content is taken from the ESG Report