||Clarification on the media report with regards to the donation by Oneness founder
- Date of occurrence of the event:2022/01/03
- Company name:Oneness Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”subsidiaries”):head office
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios:NA
- Name of the reporting media:NA
- Content of the report:NA
- Cause of occurrence:Clarification on the media report.
- Any other matters that need to be specified:
Mr. William Lu, the founder and corporate development supervisor of Oneness has made a personal donation to Dian Liang Foundation in April 2020 on the basis of the friendship between his family and Mr. Kuo-yu Han, the current foundation’s president's family for three generations as well as of the social welfare and care for the minority children education. Mr. William Lu has been dedicated his work to the biotech and organic cultivation industries, and has not been involved in politics or financially funded any political activities.Any media report that implies such involvement or manipulation shall be considered as being deliberate and the legal action will be pursued against any libel.
Oneness has been dedicated to the development in the biotech based on ”science, integrity and transparency”. The new drug approval in Taiwan has been granted on Fespixon, FB825 has been out-licensed to the global pharma, and many more new drugs are under development in different clinical stages.