On April 12, 2023, the board of directors approved the manager of the Finance Department Ms. Hong-Chien Chen as Corporate Governance Officer, responsible for corporate governance-related matters, to protect shareholders’ rights and strengthen the function of the board of directors. Ms. Hong-Chien Chen has served as the head of accounting department of public-listing company for more than three years, which fulfill the qualification requirement per “Taipei Exchange Directions for Compliance Requirements for the Appointment and Exercise of Powers of the Boards of Directors of TPEx Listed Companies”.
Right and Responsibility
- Handle the matters relating to board meetings and shareholders meetings in accordance with law.
- Prepare the minutes of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Assist directors to take office and participate in the continuing education.
- Provide information required for the performance of duties by the directors.
- Assist directors in complying with laws and regulations.
- Other matters stipulated in the Company's Articles of Association or by contract, etc.
2022 Operation Status
- Responsible for handling matters related to the meetings of the board of directors and shareholders meetings, and preparing minutes of the board of directors meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Arrange education and training for directors. In 2022, training such as “Corporate Governance and Securities Regulations”, “Insider Stake Promotional Seminar to the OTC and Emergent Market Listed Companies”, “Related Party Identification and Disclosures Practical Analysis”, and other related trainings are arranged for directors.
- Assist directors to perform their duties and provide required information.
- Assist directors to comply with laws and regulations. If there are new or revised laws and regulations related to corporate governance, members of the board of directors will be notified from time to time.
Education and Training Status
The corporate governance officer Ms. Hong-Chien Chen was appointed in April 2023 and shall complete the 18 hours of training within the first year from the date of appointment, in accordance with “Taipei Exchange Directions for Compliance Requirements for the Appointment and Exercise of Powers of the Boards of Directors of TPEx Listed Companies.”